Thursday, May 26, 2011

angelina valentine pics

angelina valentine pics. Angelina Valentine Image
  • Angelina Valentine Image



  • Zwhaler
    Jan 5, 03:16 PM
    Awesome idea, this will be a cool way to discover new products! Ahh...





    angelina valentine pics. angelina valentine pics.
  • angelina valentine pics.



  • oldMac
    Aug 9, 05:38 PM
    Modern diesel hatchbacks like the Golf TDI (Euro engines, not the US-spec) can exceed 50-60mpg (http://www.volkswagen.co.uk/new/golf-vi/which-model/engines/fuel-consumption). The Volt is harder to measure because it's a plugin, so some power comes from the grid. GM's own webiste is rather mealymouthed about fuel economy. At one point they claimed over 200mpg (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chevrolet_Volt), but that included a full batery charge from the grid. Using only its onboard generator it gets about 50mpg (http://www.greencarreports.com/blog/1044209_now-we-know-2011-chevrolet-volt-will-get-50-mpg-in-gas-mode). So all the extra tech essentially fails to improve on a diesel.

    Couple points...

    1) The problem with MPG on something like the volt is that it doesn't make any sense to measure it this way
    - MPG is simply the wrong standard to use when you're talking about what is primarily an electric car
    - Regarding it "only getting 50mpg", I don't believe that's been settled, but if true, then that's still 8MPG than the best highway mileage VW is able to currently offer in the US

    2) Diesels don't get 50-60mpg in the US for two reasons

    a) The MPG numbers for a Euro engine are measured in imperial gallons, which are 20% bigger than US gallons and thus inflate the MPG by 20%. Furthermore, these MPG standards are measured using completely different testing methods between the US and Europe, so you can't directly compare them.

    b) None of those super-fuel-efficient Euro engines have been able to pass US emissions laws yet.

    Would I drop 41K on one (or 33K after rebates)?

    Probably not, but I'm sure they'll sell every one that they can make and I'm sure that price will come down over time.





    angelina valentine pics. Angelina Valentine - Keywords:
  • Angelina Valentine - Keywords:



  • uNext
    Nov 24, 10:14 AM
    what a pitiful thanksgiving sale apple provided.

    nothing to wow about.





    angelina valentine pics. Angelina Valentine
  • Angelina Valentine



  • carmenodie
    Oct 6, 08:32 PM
    Seriously, what is it with verizon?! They didn't want they iphone b/c it came with features out the box that Apple wasn't going to cripple so verizon could charge their premiums for it(V Cast my a**). Now with so many defectors heading to at&t they
    see now what the consumer wants and will go where ever the best deal is. Like it or hate it the iphone is a freaking hit. Home run out the park. Balco juiced or au natural the darn thing is the s***!!!
    I have the 3GS and there ain't nothing out there like. NOTHING!!!!!!
    Now if only Apple would put gaming controls on the touch. You'd see the psp and the pspgo retail for $19.99. You know I'm right. And don't forget the dual analog sticks. OH LAWD! Sony would just die.





    angelina valentine pics. Angelina Valentine
  • Angelina Valentine



  • Megakazbek
    May 3, 10:33 PM
    You're getting negative votes on your post just because people here know that Apple will never do that
    I don't really see why Apple will never do that. When Jobs said styluses are crap, obviously he didn't mean styluses as writing devices, he meant styluses as the way to interact with OS.
    Education applications seem to be of some importance to Apple, and stylus support is pretty much required to make iPad useful for students, for example.





    angelina valentine pics. angelina valentine pics.
  • angelina valentine pics.



  • World Citizen
    Apr 5, 04:02 PM
    Is it too late for April Fool's?

    Edit - I kinda want a McRib now...

    Loool

    Even before I red the news item i had sended it to a friend...

    They ******* canceld the mc rib in holland. Now I have to drive to germany every other week.. And ONLY for the mc rib... The rest is garbage, the mc rib is nice garbage.





    angelina valentine pics. Angelina Valentine picture
  • Angelina Valentine picture



  • solvs
    Jan 12, 04:14 AM
    Everyone is making comments that suggest that the Gizmodo guys are professionals and have broken some code of ethics.
    They were there as professionals at a professional event, and as said, given press passes. They presented themselves as professionals, and wouldn't have gotten in for free and to the presentations had they not. Even worse, they bring the rest of the community down with them. Some bloggers actually fight hard to try and be taken seriously. Stuff like this just makes it harder for them. And since they're making money by covering this, they may get a small bump in the short term, but it could hurt them down the line when companies decide they aren't worth doing business with.

    Statement from the CEA (http://www.news.com/8301-10784_3-9849168-7.html?tag=nefd.only):

    We have been informed of inappropriate behavior on the show floor by a credentialed media attendee from the Web site Gizmodo, owned by Gawker Media. Specifically, the Gizmodo staffer interfered with the exhibitor booth operations of numerous companies, including disrupting at least one press event. The Gizmodo staffer violated the terms of CES media credentials and caused harm to CES exhibitors. This Gizmodo staffer has been identified and will be barred from attending any future CES events. Additional sanctions against Gizmodo and Gawker Media are under discussion.
    It's not quite as funny when there are consequences.





    angelina valentine pics. angelina valentine pics.
  • angelina valentine pics.



  • Hephaestus
    Mar 17, 05:42 PM
    I bought mine outright for �500 and have a �18 contract that I can cancel an any time. I bought it sim free because I didn't want to get tied in to a long contract with a high monthly bill. Funny thing is, these guys seem more obsessed with the thing than it's actual owners are.

    Typed from my iPhone





    angelina valentine pics. Angelina Valentine Will
  • Angelina Valentine Will



  • CalBoy
    Apr 15, 04:21 PM
    As I said, I understood the point you were trying to make. But.... you can't take two non-TSA incidents and use those to make a case against the TSA specifically. All you can do is say that increased security, similar to what the TSA does, can be shown to not catch everything. I could just as easily argue that because the two incidents (shoe and underwear bombers) did not occur from TSA screenings then that is proof the TSA methods work. I could, but I won't because we don't really know that is true. Too small a sample to judge.

    Well actually we know the TSA methods don't work because both of the incidents were from European airports that mirror what the TSA does. Added to the number of weapons that make it through TSA checkpoints, it's easy to see that the TSA does in fact not work to the extent that it is expected to.

    Did you not read my post above? Or did you not understand it? Or did I not write clearly? I'll assume the 3rd. Past history is that bombs are not put on planes by lone wolf fanatics. They are placed there by a whole operation involving a number of people... perhaps a dozen, maybe? The person carrying the bomb may be a brainwashed fool (though, surprisingly - often educated) - but the support team likely aren't fools. The team includes dedicated individuals who have specialized training and experience that are needed to mount further operations. The bomb makers, the money people, the people who nurture the bomb carrier and ensure that they are fit (mentally) to go through with a suicide attack. These people, the support crew, are not going to like 50/50 odds.

    I understood your rather simplistic attempt at game theory just fine. The problem remains that one side is not a rational actor. The command portion of terrorists have virtually nothing to lose with a botched attempt, and neither does the fanatic patsy. A 50/50 ratio isn't good enough for our security because the downside for both command and patsy are much smaller than the upside (from their perspective). The chances of failure need to be much higher in order to effectively deter terrorists.


    You are right. There has been a cost to dignity, time and money. Most of life is. People are constantly balancing personal and societal security/safety against personal freedoms. In this case what you think is only part of the balance between society and security. You feel it's too far. I can't argue. I don't fly anymore unless I have to. But, I also think that what the TSA (and CATSA, & the European equivalents) are doing is working. I just don't have to like going through it.

    Sacrificing these things is appropriate when there is a tangible gain. There hasn't been much of a tangible gain with TSA, and this is coming from the head of Israeli Security. We're paying a lot and getting almost nothing in return. Every year there's a new "standard" put out there to make it seem like TSA is doing something, but time and again security experts have lambasted TSA and its efforts as a dog and pony show.

    Your own opinion of flying should be an example of how ridiculous things have gotten. If people now become disgruntled and irritated every time they fly, for perhaps marginal gains in security, then our methods have failed.


    Give the man/woman/boy a cigar! There is no way to prove it, other than setting controlled experiments in which make some airports security free, and others with varying levels of security. And in some cases you don't tell the travelling public which airports have what level (if any) of security - but you do tell the bad guys/gals.

    It is difficult to prove, but you can make an educated guess about what the cause is. Other than the correlational evidence, there is no other good data to suggest that TSA has actually been effective. In no field is correlation enough to establish anything but correlation.

    I cited a sharp drop-off in hijackings at a particular moment in history. Within the limits of a Mac Rumours Forum, that is as far as I'm going to go. If you an alternative hypothesis, you have to at least back it up with something. My something trumps your alternative hypothesis - even if my something is merely a pair of deuces - until you provide something to back up your AH.

    No, that's not how it works. If you want to assert your idea as correct, the burden is on you to show that it is correct. I am going to try to poke holes in your reasoning, and it's up to you to show that my criticisms are invalid on the bases of logic and evidence.

    So far you've only cited correlation, which is not sufficient evidence for causation. You ignored my criticism based on military intervention, changing travel patterns, etc, and only want to trumpet your belief that correlation is enough. It's not. If you don't want to do more on Mac Rumors, then don't post anymore on this topic concerning this line of discussion.





    angelina valentine pics. angelina valentine. Angelina Valentine; Angelina Valentine. R94N. Mar 20, 04:49 AM. Unusual but interesting!
  • angelina valentine. Angelina Valentine; Angelina Valentine. R94N. Mar 20, 04:49 AM. Unusual but interesting!



  • andrewbecks
    May 2, 08:46 PM
    They still need to revert the faux leather on iCal. That's hideous.

    Couldn't agree more!





    angelina valentine pics. Angelina Valentine Wiki
  • Angelina Valentine Wiki



  • markm1101
    Mar 25, 07:35 AM
    Happy Birthday OS X! I made the switch back in '03 when I got my 1.8 ghz PPC G5, running 10.2, I believe. 10.3 came out not too long after I rec'd my computer, and Apple sent me a free copy since I'd purchased my computer so close to the 10.3 release. Been a HUGE fan ever since. :)





    angelina valentine pics. Angelina Valentine
  • Angelina Valentine



  • Ugg
    May 4, 02:37 PM
    Guns are within my scope of practice (http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/rchoi/detail?entry_id=88328)

    Should pediatricians be punished for asking about guns in the home?

    Far be it for me, a Bay Area pediatrician, to tell Floridians about how to keep their kids safe. But having spent half of my life in the south (and I don't mean LA), perhaps I am only partially carpetbagging.

    Florida's Governor Scott is on the verge of signing into law a bill that would penalize doctors for asking about guns in the home. The original bill shockingly included a $5 million fine and a five year prison sentence if a doctor asked about a patient's gun ownership, entered gun ownership information into a medical record, or refused to care for patients who declined to answer related questions. An unsatisfying compromise amendment between the NRA and the Florida chapter of the AMA limited the penalty to the possible revocation of a medical license and would allow questions about gun ownership and entry of that information into the medical record only if "medically necessary".

    Similar legislation is making its way through the Alabama legislature.

    Particularly bewildering to me were claims made by state legislators that gun safety was outside the scope of a pediatrician's practice. According to Marion Hammer, a past president of the NRA, "Families take their kids to pediatricians for medical care, not to talk about guns."

    Couple this with the fact that the NRA has prevented any studies on guns and their impact on American society and I think we can all rest assured that we're heading towards a society ruled by the American Taliban. Heavy sarcasm intended.

    If guns are so important to society, why is it taboo to have an adult conversation about their impact on that society?





    angelina valentine pics. Angelina Valentine Pictures
  • Angelina Valentine Pictures



  • lordonuthin
    Aug 16, 06:19 PM
    well yeah, they are all close together. but only 1 of the cards did that. the others didn't get over 80C

    Hmm, I have a machine with 3 cards and one of them runs at 90c while the others run at 70+. the other machine with 3 cards all run at 70c





    angelina valentine pics. angelina valentine pictures.
  • angelina valentine pictures.



  • Mac Marc
    Apr 25, 12:08 PM
    I seriously doubt Apple is going to change the screen size so slightly because it may require a lot of software re-writes (unless the apps are truly resolution independent).

    Perhaps, the screen only appears bigger because the borders will relatively shrink in the next generation????





    angelina valentine pics. Angelina Valentine Photo
  • Angelina Valentine Photo



  • newamiga
    Sep 12, 12:44 AM
    Guys.. just a quick thought,, but remember when they released the iPod HiFi.. they didn't really play it up, but it can be addressed via Airtunes and the Airport Express. That means you can select it by name as a speaker set via iTunes. Now the thing that is missing is a remote device that can show off the album art and play the DRM protected files in remote areas of the house. Note that there are expensive solutions for doing this today, but they don't support DRM (Sonos). I am wondering if the supposed remote or all purpose device will bring this control throughout a house via wireless. This would make the iPod HiFi that much more valuable as a solution for streaming your music with full control throughout the house. It just seems like a logical leap, and one that would not take much technically to do. Now take that the next step and have it also control the output of the new Airport Express Video edition and have the preview on the remote or at least cover art.. stream the movie to where you want in the house.. I know the use of 802.11 in its current form may not be the best for this.. just thinking out loud.





    angelina valentine pics. angelina valentine pics. В ролях: Angelina Valentine,
  • angelina valentine pics. В ролях: Angelina Valentine,



  • robshort
    Jan 15, 04:44 PM
    Still. No. Flash. On. My. Iphone.

    W. T. F??!





    angelina valentine pics. Angelina Valentine - 2009 AVN
  • Angelina Valentine - 2009 AVN



  • Chundles
    Sep 12, 08:41 AM
    Where is The Gong anyway? Dont tell Chundles but Im his stalker!

    Little over an hour south of Sydney.

    Looks like I'm slowing the thread down a bit. Good, people need to stop and have a breath for a second.





    angelina valentine pics. Angelina Valentine Stock
  • Angelina Valentine Stock



  • WestonHarvey1
    Jul 21, 09:30 AM
    Oh my god...

    did Apple seriously just make pointing fingers apart of their campaign?

    I thought they were above that!

    I understand that it's unfair that the other companies do that and all, but Apple really doesn't need to stoop to their level, do they?

    They're not stooping. They are defending their product by demonstrating that the issue is not unique to their phone. I think most people instinctively knew this before the iPhone - telling someone that holding a phone a certain way might reduce the signal would have resulted in a shoulder shrug. Of course it will, it's a radio.

    The N1 can't maintain a 3G signal when touched, period. Yet it didn't cause this kind of outcry because it wasn't from Apple.





    angelina valentine pics. Angelina Valentine Pictures
  • Angelina Valentine Pictures



  • theosib
    Apr 29, 08:17 PM
    I like it as it is in Snow Leopard.

    Yes! I completely agree! What's wrong with Aqua candy blue style? It looks great and is intuitive. This gray-only stuff seems like a step backwards.





    DrFrankTM
    Sep 12, 11:38 AM
    Engadget is reporting that Woz will be in the audience today. When is the last time Woz showed up at anything Apple? This event could be bigger than we thought if it gets Woz to show up.

    Apple's 30th birthday party? A bit late, for sure, but it's not like they did much on April 1st.





    MacFan1957
    Jul 21, 11:22 AM
    LOL. Grow up. You sound paranoid: Everyone is out to get Apple.

    The Antenna issue is real. It was bought about because enough people were having issues not due to some kind of grand conspiracy.

    What, the only person talking about a "conspiracy" here is you!

    The number of people having this issues was and is tiny BUT they were making a LOT of noise about it. Apple had to *defend* themselves and they did a good job! It didn't shut up the "haters" because what they want is for Apple to say "Yep the bloggers and forum posters where right and we were wrong!"

    Apple addressed the issue with a smart mix of PR and facts!





    shartypants
    Mar 28, 05:39 PM
    Its Apple's award, I think they have the freedom to set the rules as they wish. They are simply trying to encourage developers to go to the Mac App Store, don't they have that right with their award?





    Leeartlee
    Apr 25, 11:49 AM
    Yeah, it's just a big enough change that a new case would have to be bought :rolleyes:





    gattaca
    Jan 9, 12:12 PM
    The only thing I care about seeing is an update to the Mac Book Pro.

    But really, has anyone even heard anything about it being updated? All I've heard is that people assume it will be. Does anyone know for sure?