Willis
Sep 12, 05:09 AM
6pm BST, on what channel? :p
MattSepeta
May 4, 03:15 PM
:confused::confused::confused:
Why should this be an issue? I have two qualms:
1. What business is it if a pediatrician asks if there are guns in the home? A child is more likely to get hit by a car, should the doctor be asking if their home is situated on a street? This reeks of a doctor playing politics.
2. Why should it be a crime for the doctor to ask??? That is just as stupid! If you have a problem with your doctor railing politics, get a new doctor.
Why should this be an issue? I have two qualms:
1. What business is it if a pediatrician asks if there are guns in the home? A child is more likely to get hit by a car, should the doctor be asking if their home is situated on a street? This reeks of a doctor playing politics.
2. Why should it be a crime for the doctor to ask??? That is just as stupid! If you have a problem with your doctor railing politics, get a new doctor.
Dr Kevorkian94
Dec 13, 02:07 PM
Y would they make a verizon iPhone before July when they come out with a new one anyway. It's stupid I'm shure that they will come out with one when they always come out with them in JULY. They will make more money (maybe) if they do what they always do, unless apple is becoming like the driods and make a new one every month. Whatever the case may be this verizon rumor is getting pushed back and back
iJon
Jul 21, 10:19 AM
I love the way that every time Apple show an image or video of one of their employees "holding" another phone to demonstrate this signal attenuation, they always appear to be literally crushing the phone in their hand. Whereas, with the i4, you just sit it comfortably in the pocket of your palm.
Apple has become the new Microsoft. They have lost that connection they had with their customers where they would strive to please. Now they just sit back like the rest and go "well you bought it, it's your problem."
"If you don't want an iPhone 4 don't buy it. If you bought one and you don't like it, bring it back."
Apple has become the new Microsoft. They have lost that connection they had with their customers where they would strive to please. Now they just sit back like the rest and go "well you bought it, it's your problem."
"If you don't want an iPhone 4 don't buy it. If you bought one and you don't like it, bring it back."
Umbongo
Nov 17, 01:50 PM
yes they could. We are not talking about zillion CPU's here. AMD could satisfy Apple's demands just fine.
The only evidence I've seen for AMD's ability to produce chips is that currently they are struggling to meet the market's needs after the deal with Dell. I think it is a fair assumption that AMD's ability to supply Apple was taken into account when the Intel decision was being looked at.
The only evidence I've seen for AMD's ability to produce chips is that currently they are struggling to meet the market's needs after the deal with Dell. I think it is a fair assumption that AMD's ability to supply Apple was taken into account when the Intel decision was being looked at.
bedifferent
Apr 29, 09:49 PM
Noticed that local snapshots is gone from "Time Machine"
vwcruisn
Apr 5, 03:23 PM
brilliant! i find myself "surfing" free apps to find certain iAds. I've always wanted a database of all of the iADs in one place to reference and inspire. I see 2 in the macrumors screen shot that I personally have worked on. Cool!
neiltc13
Apr 10, 06:10 AM
You do know that Windows had an App Store before OS X, but it got axed due to it being badly implemented which resulted in lack of custom? All they are doing there is returning and improving one of their own features, not copying Apple.
If we consider only games, Microsoft's own game store has been running since December 2009. Games for Windows LIVE Marketplace.
If we consider only games, Microsoft's own game store has been running since December 2009. Games for Windows LIVE Marketplace.
illegalprelude
Jan 13, 04:02 AM
I cant believe this is a topic that is being discussed. Who cares. If you like the products, sweet, if not, oh well. But to say he is arrogant? isnt that arrogence itself? (sp lol)
MrSmith
Jan 11, 07:13 PM
I think the "hilarious" part must have slipped me by. :confused:
count chocula
Nov 24, 12:12 PM
yay for the sale! i got a bluetooth mighty mouse. :)
hscottm
Nov 24, 08:24 AM
Just wanted to make a point/post about the Black Friday e-mail that was sent.
All of the "accessories" have the old and new prices listed (with a line striking out the old price). The ipod and mac prices are actually the original, non-sale prices. The "save $xx" are reflected in the prices listed. Its not until you put one in the cart that you see an $898 price.
My point is the "Save $101" in red for the imacs/macbooks is followed by a "starting at $999" price that is in fact the "pre-discount" price. You would think they would be advertising the sale price!
I am not a mac model price expert (like some of you on here), but when I saw "starting at $999" for the MBs and imacs, it just didnt register as a good deal.
They could have printed the prices in a much more clear way.
All of the "accessories" have the old and new prices listed (with a line striking out the old price). The ipod and mac prices are actually the original, non-sale prices. The "save $xx" are reflected in the prices listed. Its not until you put one in the cart that you see an $898 price.
My point is the "Save $101" in red for the imacs/macbooks is followed by a "starting at $999" price that is in fact the "pre-discount" price. You would think they would be advertising the sale price!
I am not a mac model price expert (like some of you on here), but when I saw "starting at $999" for the MBs and imacs, it just didnt register as a good deal.
They could have printed the prices in a much more clear way.

killuminati
Sep 7, 10:34 PM
I think that if you don't like Kanye West because he's got a "gangster" attitude, then you haven't really listened to anything he says in his songs.
But that's not at all Kanye. He is not at all ganster rap like 50 cent, the game etc. He is more political rap and I honestly don't think of him as one of the artists with a huge ego.
I think he was so out of place playing there, I have no flipping idea what Steve was thinking. It must have been so awkward for him.
Oh and I pre-ordered Late Reg. from iTunes. It's a pretty good album but can't match up to College Dropout.
But that's not at all Kanye. He is not at all ganster rap like 50 cent, the game etc. He is more political rap and I honestly don't think of him as one of the artists with a huge ego.
I think he was so out of place playing there, I have no flipping idea what Steve was thinking. It must have been so awkward for him.
Oh and I pre-ordered Late Reg. from iTunes. It's a pretty good album but can't match up to College Dropout.
iJohnHenry
Apr 16, 03:50 PM
Why does it matter that he was gay? I thought that gay people where supposed to be the same as everyone else. Did his being gay give him some sort of super powers to break codes?
No, he was blessed by Mother Nature, and he obviously also had an analytical mind. :p
No, he was blessed by Mother Nature, and he obviously also had an analytical mind. :p
davidcarswell
Jul 22, 05:13 AM
The Nokia phone have not the same bars/signal ratio as the iphone 4.

kate upton

Kate Upton Smoking Hot – Kate

Photo of Kate Upton - High

Kate Upton shows off her sexy
JPyre
Apr 15, 12:29 PM
I call BS on this, Johnnie Ive wouldn't make a non rounded design like that, the lines are too harsh.
divjapps
Mar 10, 01:42 AM
Apple certainly had the First Mover's Advantage for a few of their products. But there are so many other company's that have come out with really innovative products like Asus, Motorola. Some of them have been innovative in terms of design while others in terms of tech used.
tk421
Apr 5, 03:53 PM
To all the complainers, have you really never sought out an ad? It's not that uncommon:
http://www.youtube.com/user/adblitz
http://www.hulu.com/super-bowl-xlii-ads
http://video.google.com/superbowl.html
http://superbowl-ads.com/
http://www.superbowl-commercials.org/
Now I recognize iAds aren't as sought after as Super Bowl ads, and the vast majority of people probably aren't interested in this app. But so what? Don't download it.
http://www.youtube.com/user/adblitz
http://www.hulu.com/super-bowl-xlii-ads
http://video.google.com/superbowl.html
http://superbowl-ads.com/
http://www.superbowl-commercials.org/
Now I recognize iAds aren't as sought after as Super Bowl ads, and the vast majority of people probably aren't interested in this app. But so what? Don't download it.
eastercat
May 4, 02:23 AM
The US telecoms are controlled by a small number of companies. If the corporations weren't buying influence, we could expect some relief from the FCC (federal communications commission). However, congress and the presidents have de-fanged the regulatory teeth due to prompting from companies like verizon and AT&T.
So we can't use our data as we wish, we can't add a block of tethering to an unlimited plan and we have to pay through the nose for what we do have.
Thank the dev team for the JB. :D
Around $50 USD per month, it comes with 3900 minutes voice + unlimited data and free to use on tethering.
So we can't use our data as we wish, we can't add a block of tethering to an unlimited plan and we have to pay through the nose for what we do have.
Thank the dev team for the JB. :D
Around $50 USD per month, it comes with 3900 minutes voice + unlimited data and free to use on tethering.
aswitcher
Sep 12, 07:43 AM
They'll release iTunes 7.0 with "iTunes Store" in it's place and it will all come back online after the event.
Yep, its going to be a long night.
Yep, its going to be a long night.
saunders45
Sep 9, 10:11 AM
The chart topping hip hop rapper star who used a network hurricane fundraiser to charge "George Bush doesn't care about black people" was loudly and lustily booed during last night's NFL kickoff show.
The appearance of Kanye West, who was beamed into the Boston stadium via remote from Los Angeles, received a strongly negative response from the crowd.
"The boos were thunderous and lasted for much of his number," reports the BOSTON GLOBE.
http://www.drudgereport.com/flash9nfl.htm
The appearance of Kanye West, who was beamed into the Boston stadium via remote from Los Angeles, received a strongly negative response from the crowd.
"The boos were thunderous and lasted for much of his number," reports the BOSTON GLOBE.
http://www.drudgereport.com/flash9nfl.htm
rorschach
Apr 29, 04:12 PM
Why are you people talking about scroll bars and scrolling? This article is about the buttons in sub-pane selectors. Not scrolling.
The article was just edited. It had a paragraph about the iOS-style scrollbars being gone.
The article was just edited. It had a paragraph about the iOS-style scrollbars being gone.
ct2k7
Apr 23, 06:29 PM
In which case nearly *all* your personal data is vulnerable. Cell tower tracking is not a special case, and relatively not especially more dangerous or compromising than anything else you've got stored on your computer.
Again, there's no egregious violation taking place here, and it's not especially worse than any other way to keep tabs on someone.
I'd rather have a stalker than a paedophile on me.
Let's reserve the lynching for when we actually find out what this tracking data is for specifically and how widespread the issue is with other companies (i.e., Google, MS, etc.)
Ok
If there is no actual cause for concern to the average person (which there really isn't), I fail to see that need to take a flip over it.
You really didn't say that... did you?
Anyway, that's all Il'll post about this for now. I really don't have a lot more to say. This topic is already way off-course, mostly my fault.
ok
Again, there's no egregious violation taking place here, and it's not especially worse than any other way to keep tabs on someone.
I'd rather have a stalker than a paedophile on me.
Let's reserve the lynching for when we actually find out what this tracking data is for specifically and how widespread the issue is with other companies (i.e., Google, MS, etc.)
Ok
If there is no actual cause for concern to the average person (which there really isn't), I fail to see that need to take a flip over it.
You really didn't say that... did you?
Anyway, that's all Il'll post about this for now. I really don't have a lot more to say. This topic is already way off-course, mostly my fault.
ok
jonnysods
Mar 28, 03:39 PM
Seriously - in 5 years we will all be trying to jailbreak our computers so we can run apps that make our computer function amazingly well and help us be productive, but break Apple's TOS.