Thursday, May 26, 2011

shiva wallpapers

shiva wallpapers. SHIVA The Destroyer or
  • SHIVA The Destroyer or



  • sososowhat
    Sep 28, 06:52 PM
    Larry Ellison's's place on Mountain Home Rd, also in Woodside, is an unbelievable extravagance -- quite the opposite of Jobs'. http://articles.sfgate.com/2001-03-27/news/17591051_1_hot-tub-pond-tons

    I believe the place is built entirely without nails, using old Japanese techniques. He brought in 3750 tons of hand-chisled granite, and 5000 tons of boulders, and moved 81,000 cubic yards of earth for his estate. I haven't been in, but it's intriguing from the gate-house.

    -- Bridges and pathways lead to a teahouse, moon pavilion, guesthouse, bridge house, boathouse, barn and "Katsura house," a made-in-Japan near replica of a famous teahouse built as part of a royal compound of the same name in Kyoto, Japan, in the early 1600s.
    -- The project: Transform 23 acres in Woodside into Japanese-style imperial villa with 10 hand-crafted buildings, bridges, manicured gardens, ponds, waterfalls and islands.

    -- Price tag: Reportedly approaching $100 million, up from $40 million estimate in 1996, with two years to go.

    Jobs' current place in Palo Alto is similarly modest to his new one -- though a little less private: You can often see him inside, and occasionally picking apples in the yard.





    shiva wallpapers. Lord Shiva Wallpapers 0110
  • Lord Shiva Wallpapers 0110



  • *LTD*
    Mar 10, 07:52 AM
    The Click Wheel interface was/is an abomination and exactly the opposite of a "good" interface. It's a horrible mess. The only usable iPod is the iPod Touch.

    The click wheel interface was, in fact, a key element in the astounding (and that's putting it mildly) success of the iPod.

    I thought everyone knew this already. :confused:



    Apple used to innovate, right now they have acheived the goal of any capitalist company, they've hit the big time with the iPhone and are resting on their laurels.


    In case you haven't noticed, they've redefined computing almost overnight. They're now building on that. They've got the competition completely flummoxed. They're pushing the industry forward with their apparent non-innovations.





    shiva wallpapers. lord shiva wallpapers.
  • lord shiva wallpapers.



  • phatboy
    Jan 15, 08:36 PM
    hahaha. that is quality! the comedy value is immense :P





    shiva wallpapers. Lord Shiva Wallpapers: shiva
  • Lord Shiva Wallpapers: shiva



  • Brucewl
    May 3, 01:19 AM
    OK, come on, just released ios 5.0, do not fix it again and again..





    shiva wallpapers. Lord Shiva Wallpapers
  • Lord Shiva Wallpapers



  • mrkramer
    Apr 16, 11:49 AM
    So when talking about WWII, we shouldn't mention that Turing was gay?

    Why does it matter that he was gay? I thought that gay people where supposed to be the same as everyone else. Did his being gay give him some sort of super powers to break codes?





    shiva wallpapers. Lord Shiva Wallpaper Spiritual
  • Lord Shiva Wallpaper Spiritual



  • jbg232
    Mar 17, 11:03 AM
    Of course, but dishonesty is immoral. Dishonesty coupled with theft and injury is illegal.

    dishonesty in the abstract sense is the main tenet of your profession counsel.

    Obviously this is not the case, but it would not necessarily be immoral to lie to save someone's life. This is a complicated topic which I don't want to go in to...





    shiva wallpapers. lord shiva wallpapers.
  • lord shiva wallpapers.



  • Sneakz
    Mar 24, 03:19 PM
    I never saw the light till 10.4.

    On March 24, the iMac was less than three years old, the iPod was still more than six months away, and Macs ran at astounding speeds of up to 733MHz. But most importantly, Apple on that day released the first official version of Mac OS X, changing the future of its platform forever.My Dell Dimension 4100 from April 2001 was running a 933MHz PIII. Not sure how fast it was compared to a G3.





    shiva wallpapers. Most Popular Shiva Wallpapers.
  • Most Popular Shiva Wallpapers.



  • zedsdead
    Apr 29, 03:51 PM
    Bummer, I really liked the iOS-style scrollbars. My favorite thing about Lion is the inverted scrolling. It feels more natural on a touchpad once you get used to it.

    I agree. I am using scroll reverser on Snow Leopard right now and enjoy it a lot. After about a day or two it becomes more natural.





    shiva wallpapers. Lord shiva. Loading.
  • Lord shiva. Loading.



  • DewGuy1999
    Apr 13, 09:50 PM
    Lockware Systems (http://www.lockwaresystems.com/swanm10b-179.html)

    So, on the left side of the above linked page it says they're $120 and on the right side of the same page it says they're $140! So, which is it?





    shiva wallpapers. Lord Shiva Wallpapers:
  • Lord Shiva Wallpapers:



  • WildPalms
    Jan 15, 04:10 PM
    iPhone and Touch: Stay jailbroken.

    MBA: Sexy but no use to me.

    The rest: Meh...

    That pretty much summarizes my feelings too :(





    shiva wallpapers. wallpaper god shiv.
  • wallpaper god shiv.



  • jellybean
    Mar 18, 09:03 PM
    Perhaps the word we should be using is "ignorance" rather than jealousy. Very often the rabid iHaters (in my experience) have had little hands on experience with an iPhone and are quick to dismiss it without having actually seen some of its strengths and what makes it so popular with so many people.

    And that goes two ways: Apple fans can be quick to dismiss Android phones for being "fragmented" or clunky or whatever, when in fact they do have some killer features which Apple could learn from.

    But then there's those who have owned or used one and genuinely don't like it for whatever reason, but I'd bet those people are a lot less quick to attack someone's personal preference like the more ignorant ones are.

    I once had a friend who disliked Macs, and when I asked her why, she said "because they can't run MSN Messenger or browse web forums." :rolleyes:





    shiva wallpapers. Lord Shiva Appearance
  • Lord Shiva Appearance



  • cRuNcHiE
    Jul 21, 03:01 PM
    For this video to have any kind of credit i think they should have the iPhone 4 next to it holding it at the same time...





    shiva wallpapers. Siva Wallpapers,Pictures
  • Siva Wallpapers,Pictures



  • 124151155
    Sep 29, 07:14 AM
    Here's Bill Gates' house for comparison. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9738CIiY41k)





    shiva wallpapers. lord shiva wallpaper
  • lord shiva wallpaper



  • TrulyYuki
    Apr 7, 01:30 PM
    About damn time too...

    <snip>

    Looking forward to shooting with this new gear...

    i am super jealous!!! how much did all that set you back, or not because you're made of money... kidding.

    <snip>

    that's the perfect mommy mobile. not a darn mini-van. that's my future car to replace my vic. when its the right time.





    shiva wallpapers. Lord Shiva
  • Lord Shiva



  • Peter Griffin
    Sep 10, 06:54 PM
    I've lost any respect I ever had for Kanye after that television appearance. It was selfish of him to go against the grain and talk about something completely unrelated to the charity event. The purpose of Kanye being there was to use his celebrity to get people donating, not voicce his own political views. Don't get me wrong I'm very disappointed/angry at how Bush and Co. has handled this disaster but Kanye should've saved his message for another venue. On top of that he further embarassed himself by being inarticulate and fumbling to make a point. His last sentence basically encapsulated everything and it was all that needed to be said really (to get his point across). It's also kind of fishy that his album was about to be released. Publicity stunt anyone?

    On a side note I did enjoy his first album, the second one I'm a bit iffy about.





    shiva wallpapers. Lord Shiva Wallpapers
  • Lord Shiva Wallpapers



  • bigmc6000
    Oct 6, 10:21 AM
    Except Verizon does that too!!!!

    Wait, you mean that grass on the other side isn't actually greener it's just painted green?!?!?! ;)





    shiva wallpapers. Shiva Wallpapers - Shiva Pics
  • Shiva Wallpapers - Shiva Pics



  • Dr Kevorkian94
    Apr 22, 10:08 PM
    They should change everything if not to just confuse people. Lol





    shiva wallpapers. god of shiva wallpapers
  • god of shiva wallpapers



  • fivepoint
    May 4, 03:38 PM
    Sorry, during which year of medical school do doctors receive gun safety training? How many hours of coursework on home safety do they complete? The typical MD is no more qualified to discuss these matters than any bozo on the street with more than an ounce of common sense. If they really want to help their patients child-proof their homes effectively, providing a helpful checklist would far more effective than interrogating parents.

    I tend to agree with you regarding a physician's readiness to provide gun safety lessons, but I think you're missing the bigger picture. Do you think that the government should be OUTLAWING physicians from asking their patients questions? It doesn't matter what the question is... is that the role of government?





    shiva wallpapers. shiva wallpapers.
  • shiva wallpapers.



  • Gibsonsoup
    Apr 12, 06:05 AM
    You've got double http://

    Thank you, Fixed :D





    getheledout
    Apr 6, 01:37 PM
    Just got it!

    http://www.atpm.com/15.10/images/spacenavigator-front-above.jpg

    I use one of those at work. It's an absolute necessity with CAD work, but it tends to 'walk' around my desk.





    skellter
    Apr 5, 03:48 PM
    Where can I download this app or whatever it is! :) I really wanna see the iAd stuff.





    khrome
    Apr 4, 11:09 AM
    I had a macbook and an xbox (original) stolen among other, smaller electronics items, etc.

    My experience is one of your "good" neighbors is involved. In my case one of the kids of the family I lived next to (On Mercy blvd. in Savannah, GA) had broken in to my home, then split the goods between himself, another adult neighbor (who I knew was a shadeball), and a third kid.

    Long story short, I intimidated the kid into spilling the beans, had the cops take his statement, and suprise, suprise... the next day he had been beaten up (comfirming that he had indeed told the truth). now he didn't say "X did this", he said "well I saw X walking away about that time" and all you can get out of that is a police visit a few days later.

    I never did get the macbook back, but like you... I located my xbox, and like you I got no response from the police, or more accurately an unwillingness to act unless there was an airtight case. But I did get it back. Plausible deniability works both ways, and I'm sure if the thief was running through the woods he could have dropped it or stashed it outside your house or any number of other scenarios where you legally recovered it from your own property with a whole array of the thief's prints (which won't really do you much good anyway, since they can always say they "came across it" and didn't move it for fear of getting "in trouble"). In the end you probably should have just knocked on the door and posed as a salesman or something to get in the house to visually identify the unit, then forcibly retrieved it. Now that he's remote, without MS's help you are SOL. Sorry, I feel your pain.

    P.S. If you have any trouble with the police failing to pursue leads that should be, I'd recommend contacting your Alderman.

    P.P.S. Incidently I found out that the 13 year old "good kid" burned downed a nearly complete battered women's shelter 2 years earlier, and he got off that (no charges file) for plausible deniability as well. Police are nearly useless unless you need some paperwork filed or a statement taken unless there is a dead body involved.





    robanga
    Apr 5, 09:35 PM
    If i DL this an repeatedly click the ads it might increase the value of Apple stock :) in a small way...





    slffl
    Jan 5, 04:31 PM
    Great idea Macrumors! I hope I can hold out that long, but it would be even more exciting watching a video stream rather than refreshing a webpage. Hopefully the stream will work.