Thursday, May 26, 2011

prettiest girl in world

prettiest girl in world. Re: Prettiest Girl in the
  • Re: Prettiest Girl in the



  • shawnce
    Oct 29, 09:35 AM
    http://www.macrumors.com/images/macrumorsthreadlogo.gif (http://www.macrumors.com)

    Apple appears to have pulled the publicly accessible Mac OS 10.4.8 Source Code (Darwin, the open-source foundation of OS X, and XNU, Darwin's open-source kernel), leaving only developers with ADC log-ins with access to the code (public link (http://www.opensource.apple.com/darwinsource/), ADC link (http://www.opensource.apple.com/darwinsource/tarballs/apsl/))

    10.4.8 sources have never been available via the Darwin Releases (http://www.opensource.apple.com/darwinsource/) page (just never linked to the web-page). They have been available via macosforge.org (http://kernel.macosforge.org/intel-build-instructions.html) (links to tarballs on Apple's site) which has been mostly offline and under-construction for the last month and they have been available via the tarball link (http://www.opensource.apple.com/darwinsource/tarballs/apsl/) (10.4.8 Intel is xnu-792.13.8 (http://www.opensource.apple.com/darwinsource/tarballs/apsl/xnu-792.13.8.tar.gz)).

    Also the "ADC link" referenced for the tarballs is not an ADC account but the standard free open source account that anyone can create. The only requirement is that you read and agree to the open source license. You do not need any type of ADC account, no select or premier, no seed key, just a free Apple ID (create one if you need it) and click that you understand that the APSL exists. This is the same account that you need to gain access to any of Apple's open source items (been this way for years).

    The articles premise is bogus, it is making a false statement about something that did NOT happen.

    I strongly urge that this article be corrected since it is not true and will only serve as FUD material....





    prettiest girl in world. the prettiest girl in the
  • the prettiest girl in the



  • PDE
    Nov 23, 07:02 PM
    I can confirm these are indeed the prices you will see. As for other details, none have been given. I'm sure we'll be told the details just before opening, such as what discounts can or cannot be combined by customers, etc. Expect all new signage in the stores, as well as a switch from the traditional black shirts to bright red shirts which display a product on front and a clever saying on the back. iPod, iPod Shuffle, MacBook & iMac will be the variety you'll see.

    Also of note...if you bought recently (in the last few days) and want to get in on the dicounted prices, bring your product back in and plead with the store managers...they have the authority to return and re-ring the sale with the discount sans any restocking fee. Of course, they also have the right to be jerks and say no.

    One last thing...don't plan on getting much attention from the Mac Specialist tomorrow, they'll be busy ringing out sales. Know what you want and get in line. They've been building stock for the last few weeks, but some items, such as iMacs and MacBooks are in limited quantities. (Perhaps 30 of each model in stock...maximum)


    I got a black macbook for my father today and when I asked the girl at the cash register if I should wait until tomorrow she replied that if the price goes down on the macbook, they will adjust the price for me. I hope that's really true. She even said that it wouldn't be fair to penalise me because I wanted to buy a computer the day before a sale...hmmm. Does anybody know how this would work? Do I need to bring it in again, or can I just bring the receipt?





    prettiest girl in world. girls from Arab world#39;.
  • girls from Arab world#39;.



  • Macnoviz
    Oct 11, 10:50 AM
    A bigger screen than the iPod's would be preferable, even without an increase in pixel count. A 320x240 video on my iMac display is far easier on the eyes than a 320x240 video on my iPod when both are set to the same brightness. Why? Because the iPod display is too damn small for long-term comfortable viewing.

    Yep, I fear that the Zune may let the iPod screen look small. Now is Apple's turn to make people think the Zune has a small screen in comparison to the vPod





    prettiest girl in world. The prettiest girl in the
  • The prettiest girl in the



  • Lyra
    Aug 1, 02:03 PM
    Honestly Denmark, Norway and Sweden...

    If you don't like it, then get out... Leave it, don't touch it and shut up!

    No one is forcing you to buy it, so stop whining... You are not making any sense, you are just acting like desperate little people wanting to bash Apple cause that is the PC way to do things...

    Most PC users with an iPod in Scandinavia only rip music and that is all...

    So, let me explain it to you, since you don't seem to get it...

    IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT... Here it comes... DON'T BUY IT!!!!!!

    Stop acting so money hungry... Yeah, Norway wanting to give Apple a fine for their format... Wow... that's rich!

    So, if a tiny country (Norway) with a few people wanting money, all they have to do is make a new law that is formulated so that they can "according to their law" say that international companies are violating their laws... Inventive, but very greedy...

    There are other ways of getting noticed you know... Like doing something that actually benefits the world... (Max Von Sydow, doesn't count, he was Swedish)





    prettiest girl in world. The most beautiful girl in the
  • The most beautiful girl in the



  • jaw04005
    Apr 8, 12:44 PM
    Best Buy does this all the time. I purchased a Samsung TV off their Web site for in-store sameday pickup last year, and took my receipt to my local store. They wouldn't give me the TV I already purchased because they were holding all of that model until Sunday because of their Sunday ad flyer. They had at least 10 of that model in stock on their store shelves.

    They told me I could come back Sunday to pick it up. Naturally, I refused (this was like Tuesday), called Best Buy Online and had them refund my purchase. Then, purchased from Amazon.

    I'll never purchase anything major from them again.





    prettiest girl in world. The Prettiest Girl in the
  • The Prettiest Girl in the



  • steadysignal
    Apr 29, 05:44 PM
    Great news. Now if only they'd kept Rosetta, I'd upgrade happily. As it is... I'm going to have to stay stuck in Snow Leopard.

    why?





    prettiest girl in world. Thompson the new it girl.
  • Thompson the new it girl.



  • swingsong
    Jan 10, 03:52 PM
    Movie and TV show rentals coming to iTunes. Karoke added to iTunes and fun for Apple TV.

    I think a new Mac Book Pro design is long overdue. Apple remote stores in laptop, perhaps in expansion card slot. May move away from aluminum to something lighter like magnesium, carbon fiber or cubic zirconium, or may just anodize the aluminum case black. May see new screen ratios and HD resolutions across MBP line. Track pad will be bigger and multi-touch gestures will be expanded.

    Cinema displays will be thinner, specs improved and all will be HD resolution. Aspect ratios may change. iSight cameras across the line are possible.

    Mighty mouse made of metal to compliment new keyboards, and support for pinch - push.

    Movie and TV show rentals require more space.

    Bump iTouch and iPhone to 16gb and 32gb to allow more room for content. Possible 50 dollar price cut on 16gb iPhone and 16gb iTouch. No other changes to iPhone / iTouch for now. Possible partner for iPhone in Mexico announced.

    iPhone/iTouch SDK introduced, premier partners ready with first applications. Demo of new apps. iPhone software update has bonus features not leaked to public.

    iPod nano, classic, iTouch and iPhone will control Apple TV. Fair Play Video recording enabled on Apple TV. Games enabled on Apple TV with third party remotes.

    iPod classic now supports Time Machine and Home on an iPod is a reality.

    One more thing...
    iTablet. Kicks Wacom Cintique out of the game. Supports stylus and finger gestures. Pressure sensitive. 8-12" in size. Runs iWork and Adobe Creative Suite support coming soon. Thinest Mac ever. No optical drive, but not sure about a hard drive.





    prettiest girl in world. Am I the prettiest girl in the
  • Am I the prettiest girl in the



  • SuperBrown
    Jan 15, 05:12 PM
    REALLY REALLY hankering for a backlit apple keyboard for EONS! using the same backlighting features as on the laptop keyboards. If they can do it on the laptops why don't they do it on the keyboards?

    I could not agree more.





    prettiest girl in world. The Prettiest Girl in The
  • The Prettiest Girl in The



  • MacU
    Oct 13, 05:53 PM
    I have lived in 4 different rural markets and regularly travel between them. Currently, in NC, Verizon is everywhere since they bought out a couple providers like Rural Cellular and I forget the other one.

    When I left Verizon, they had full bar 3G coverage at my house. They had just upgraded about 3 months before I went with an iPhone. With AT&T, I need to drive almost 20 miles to even find 3G coverage.

    With Verizon, I had a Palm Treo 700 and it was very rare to see even the analog signal at all.

    If Apple would make the iPhone for Verizon, i'd switch back in a blink, even if I had to pay early termination, it's that bad. I typically lose between 20-40% of my calls. There is several dead zones too, that I can't even drive down without losing it.


    I have to agree with you there. I have an iPhone for personal use and a Verison BB for work. My iPhone works around 20% of the time at my house and it drops calls randomly elsewhere. My BB has full bars at home and I have yet to have a dropped call. We need Apple to take care of its customers by opening the market for Verison and TMobile.





    prettiest girl in world. 5 Most Beautiful Girlsquot; :
  • 5 Most Beautiful Girlsquot; :



  • asdf542
    Apr 29, 02:35 PM
    They won't make Lion "uninstallable" on it. But it might be "unbearable" for all but the most casual of users. ;)

    On a side note, I've noticed there's now a "Show downloads" button to the left of the Search Field:

    Image (http://forums.macrumors.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=283487&stc=1&d=1304105242)

    Hmm, a lot of new white UI elements(this and Quick Look). I wouldn't be surprised if Apple started offering Macs with a white bezel option.





    prettiest girl in world. the most beautiful girl in the
  • the most beautiful girl in the



  • Andrew K.
    May 4, 08:14 AM
    I really like the tone of these commercials.

    Also, I enjoy that they keep saying magic or magical; only because I know how angry people (trolls, mostly) here get about it.

    I think Apple is trolling back lolz





    prettiest girl in world. 009/365 - The Prettiest Girl
  • 009/365 - The Prettiest Girl



  • xPismo
    Oct 28, 04:58 PM
    Apple will need to open up osX to generic PC's but i can understand they'll want to wait until the Mac growth is stalling. Maybe at about 10% marketshare ?

    Remember the years of the clones? Apple is a whole widget company. They will not suceede by emulating M$ and selling software to other peoples hardware. Ever.





    prettiest girl in world. Arguably the prettiest girl at
  • Arguably the prettiest girl at



  • Kenya
    Oct 3, 01:34 PM
    They might get laughed at but apple will be the ones laughing when their the first to debut santa rosa with 800mhz fsb and nand flash. Hopefully this is whats going to happen

    This is my prediction as well. We'll see!





    prettiest girl in world. Beautiful Girl in Fall Colors
  • Beautiful Girl in Fall Colors



  • shurcooL
    May 1, 10:24 PM
    Look at us debating this, I am sure Apple is having a hard time determining what to do too! I have a feeling they like it to, but you are correct that it is confusing when there are only two options.

    However, this doesn't mean I think it should go away. It just needs a little more tweaking! :D
    I agree with that last sentence!

    The idea of sliders is great, because you can grab it and switch between different tabs without having to look at the tab buttons. You can focus on the tab content instead.





    prettiest girl in world. Zac Efron: The Prettiest Girl
  • Zac Efron: The Prettiest Girl



  • Huntn
    Mar 4, 11:00 AM
    Firing incompetent teachers sounds like a great idea, but it doesn't require unions to be disbanded to achieve.

    Unfortunately, it does.

    It does not.





    prettiest girl in world. must be the prettiest girl
  • must be the prettiest girl



  • ghostlyorb
    Apr 16, 07:03 AM
    I feel like Apple will be in the lead for quite sometime!





    prettiest girl in world. must be the prettiest girl
  • must be the prettiest girl



  • skunk
    Apr 21, 12:31 PM
    http://www.thegeminigeek.com/who-invented-the-zero/
    Okay, the Arabs brought us the Indian invention of Zero... :p





    prettiest girl in world. the prettiest girl around;
  • the prettiest girl around;



  • KnightWRX
    Apr 29, 05:24 PM
    In a command prompt, use winver. Note the version listed
    EG, Windows 95, NT 4, 98, and ME are all considered Windows 4.x.

    NT 4 and Windows 95/98 don't use the same kernel at all. They might share the GUI sub-system (actually, it's called the Win32 sub-system, which is probably what Windows Team blog is referring when referring to API versions, since Win32 is the Windows API) (and yes, I know the 64 bit version is called Win64, just like the 16 bit version was called Win16), but they do not share the same architecture/kernel at all, which Smitty inferred. So no, Smitty wasn't right at all, is use of the word kernel was wrong and confusing.

    Anyway, the only way it makes sense again is Windows NT releases. I doubt the Windows Team Blog are in on marketing meetings. ;)





    prettiest girl in world. the only prettiest girl in
  • the only prettiest girl in



  • backsidetailsli
    Jan 9, 06:44 PM
    im still not getting it!





    mdntcallr
    Oct 10, 11:58 PM
    At this point, ill believe it when it happens





    ct2k7
    Apr 23, 01:51 PM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Mobile/8H7)



    How would they acquire the data? How would they know this is a young person they actually want to follow? Couldn't they just follow them home from somewhere? Does the person need to lose their phone for a danger to occur? Does this paedophile need to have a phone with them?

    The tracking that is occurring is by cell tower identification when someone is in range of one. Will the paedophile have access to a spy satellite to zero in on the exact location of an individual?

    I'm still not buying it.

    Oh lord,

    Over here, there was a pedophile, who used elaborate means, e.g key logging and malware to track down the exact locations of his/her prey.





    byeehaaw
    Jan 15, 02:19 PM
    where is 10.5.2!? that was the main thing i was looking for lol





    milo
    Sep 12, 08:01 AM
    The Stores seem to be listing MacBook delivery times as 5-7 working days. Is that normal or has it been increased? If it's an increase might that suggest a speedbump or something? There's not been much rumour activity around that though.

    Not at this event.





    Apple Expert
    Apr 25, 12:03 PM
    Who cares! Give me the next iPhone now. :D